My Favorite Books

Books I'm Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I Plan to Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I've Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 2010 Update

Ok, so I'm a little slow at getting back to blogging. It has been a wonderful past few months. Life couldn't be better. I am truly blessed with all that I have and for such a wonderful family. I have transitioned from short stories to books, non-fiction books to be more precise. I have set up my shelf on shelfari.com. This site is where you can add books you'd like to read, ones you have read, and ones that you have read. So, if you have been paying attention, at the top of my blog it shows the book(s) that I am reading currently. This has been changing as quickly as I devour another book. While I try to give my review, I always end up thinking that my explanation just isn't up to snuff. But I try. I just got Buy Ketchup in May and Fly at Noon yesterday in the mail. I got it dirt cheap on half.com. It is quite a fascinating book to say the least.
My ipod touch has also been keeping me entertained. I am finding some fun apps for it. I have just subscribed to Genealogy gems podcast and absolutely love my Ipod!

No comments: