My Favorite Books

Books I'm Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I Plan to Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I've Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Best Mother's Day Present

Deep down inside of every Mother there is the dream of having a day off as Mom, and just being free from all parental obligations. Kari is enjoying the reality of this dream. For four days she is in Kansas City to attend the graduations of Ginna and Kris. She is having a fabulous time and have enjoyed the first 2 days of 4 being both Dad and Mom. It has been a little bit of everything. Boys fighting, pizza parties, movie nights, and good old hard work in the yard. I have enjoyed my two days off of work to be with Parker and KC. They have been a lot of fun too. I have been able to understand (albeit briefly) the mental anguish and stress of being a mom can be. This experience has made me appreciate Kari even more. She is having a fun time in KC and will be home Mother's Day evening. (where she will find anxiously awaiting boys and other goodies).

1 comment:

Shersy said...

What a great dad to give Kari this wonderful gift! I'm thinking of you today....Have a wonderful time with your boys!