My Favorite Books

Books I'm Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I Plan to Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I've Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ebb and Flow

I figure that since it has almost been a month since my last post that i would start back up again. I'm not sure just how much posing I will be able to do over the next few months due to my school classes. I am taking Organizational Behavior and Calculus. They both should test me to my limits, but I enjoy the challenge. I really don't know how much leisure reading/time I will have. So far it isn't too bad, but then again this will be the first full week of class. Oh, and I forgot to mention that my Calculus class is at 7:00 AM.

I thought I would also mention a great website for demotivational posters. This will definately tickle your funny bone.
http://despair.com/lithographs.html

No comments: