My Favorite Books

Books I'm Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I Plan to Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Books I've Read

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why am I going back to school again?

I have had this question run through my mind several times this past week. It's a good thing that my Business Law class will be easy because my Accounting class will make up for it! One of my assignments for business law is to watch CSI, Law and Order, or any other legally related show and give a brief report on it. Oh, and my favorite assignment: go to court and watch 2 hours of court. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by this accounting class (basic accounting). I think that part of it can be justified by the accounting terminology, some of which I have heard and other words or phrases that are completely foreign to me. I'm sure that it will stick, but I feel just buried. Everyone in both of my classes works full-time and takes classes at night. I guess it helps to know that I'm not in the boat alone.

No comments: